Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Junking dogs...

I love this time of year for so many reasons.
One of my favorite is the appearance of free piles on 
sidewalks all over town.
I have found some of my best free junk pieces
either out running in the early morning or
out walking my dogs. 
Now my dogs seem to have a nose for good junk.
Really, they do.

Now that Laddy is gone I wasn't sure if Diesel
could do it on his own. They worked best as a team.
But my sweet ol' boy still has it in him, even solo.


Junk sniffing dog extraordinaire,  Diesel..



Pink cabinet doors and a drawer...



I'm thinking pink framed chalk boards and maybe a small cabinet
out of reclaimed wood and these as doors.
And well the drawer, you can always find a good use for a drawer
especially one in pink.

So, how did he do?
I'm pretty proud of my boy.

Let's hear it for Spring and Summer!

Ciao,
F

2 comments:

Andy's Attic said...

Let's here it for Diesel!!

melanie said...

Go Diesel!!!!
Yeah for the treasures...too cute in pink :)