Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Dreaming....

Have you ever dreamed of junking?
Periodically I have a dream where I am out junking
in back alleys, an amazing hidden little gem of a store
or someones home.
This morning it was the back alleys and dumpsters of NYC.
It was bliss....my dream.

My dreamy finds....



a dumpster of old fans....






old cocktail shakers in fun colors....



racks of old party dresses and tutus....




red suitcases with and without white trim....


I woke with that urge to find a great find.
Maybe it's a small premonition to a great junking day.
Keeping on dreaming....

ciao,
f

1 comment:

melanie said...

maybe we should go on a hunting gathering trip...to Camas or Battleground? Love going to Uncovered Ruby...and heard there is a great Goodwill bins up there...I am ready to go...
yep,had the same dream!