Saturday, November 26, 2011

Etsy....

Bee & Mason has been around now for 
just over a year and in that year 
it has gone places I never dreamed.
Well, we now have taken another path down
the road of vintage.....
Etsy!

I missed having a "shop" for many reasons
and kept thinking when the time is right
I would find a new one or it would find me.
It hasn't until last Sunday.

I was cleaning up and organizing 
after the Plucky Maidens market on Saturday
and figured I would play around taking pictures of things.

That night sitting at the computer and cruising Etsy
I thought "why not open and Etsy shop."
Taadaa!
That is exactly what I did with two items.

Well it has been 6 days of learning how it all works
(still really haven't figured that out) and posting
new items to keep it all interesting. 

I have to say, I haven't had this much fun
since my last show. 
Ok, that probably isn't a good measurement 
since it was just last Saturday
but you know what I mean.

It would be great if you all could stop by the shop,
add it to your favorite 
and give me any feedback you might have
about the photography, the descriptions, prices etc.
I want this to be a success and a positive one
and need all the help I can get. 

Here are some of the beauties I have listed.













 


stop by....

shop local....
or at least small box....

I look forward to your thoughts.

ciao,
f

1 comment:

Andy's Attic said...

Congratulations on opening your shop. I love how you have positioned items in front of the chalk board and then drawn on the board. Very clever and appealing to the eye. Prices seem fine to me but I don't do Etsy so am not sure.
Annette