Thursday, November 4, 2010

Country Side....

Well I am now heading North on the train to Manchester, England.
I opted for the train because I wanted to see the country side.
There is something magical about the English country side.
The sheep grazing in the fields, horses wearing blankets to keep warm against the cold wind.
The clouds are grey but the sun keeps trying to break through highlighting the emblazoned trees lining the rolling hills.
Small villages built of brick and the occasional grand manor dot the greens.
There is even the occasional canal lined in colorful boat houses.
I want to come back in my next lifetime as a lab on an English farm. Running after rabbits and pheasants while romping through the fields with my farmer. What the perfect dog life.

I'm really not making this up. This is what I see as we speed by on the train.
I wish I could just stop the train so I can just soak it all up and maybe even take a few pictures to share with you.
You'll have to trust me on this one.

Now back to watching my country side.

Ciao from the English country side,
F

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: